[R] Thank you

Tubin sredmonson at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 18:50:55 CEST 2008

In the past few weeks I have had to give myself a crash course in R, in order
to accomplish some necessary tasks for my job.  During that time, I've found
this forum to be helpful time and time again - usually I find the answer to
my problem by searching the archives; once or twice I've posted questions
and been given near-immediate solutions.

I just wanted to thank the forum participants for all of their contributions
over the years!