[R] Problem with scatter plotting

lek2k mlek at med.usyd.edu.au
Fri May 30 03:56:22 CEST 2008

Hi

I'm trying to scatter plot 3 data sets on the one graph.

I plot the first data set by calling:
plot

and the next two data sets by calling
points
points

and coloring them different colors to distinguish between the data sets
I've also set the xlim and ylim values appropiately

The problem is points for one of the data sets will not appear when
points is called and only appears when plot is called. However when
I call this data set with plot, the other two data sets won't appear
when calling points. So at most I can only plot two data sets on one graph.

It's quite frustrating because it's such a trivial problem because in my
opinion: as long
as xlim and ylim is set correctly it should not matter what order I decide
to plot my points.

Any feedback/comments would be gladly appreciated.