[R] Tukey HSD (or other post hoc tests) following repeated measures ANOVA

Ullrich Ecker ullrich.ecker at uwa.edu.au
Fri May 30 06:10:56 CEST 2008

Thanks, Dieter,

but as far as I understand,  'glht' does not support objects of class
'aovlist' either. I mean, I know there is a "TukeyHSD" function out
there, but that's the problem: repeated measures ANOVA yields an
aovlist object, and TukeyHSD calls for an aov object.

And I don't know if confidence intervals are "certainly much better
than p-values". What I do know is that most journals of psychology
(and medicine, neuroscience, ...for that matter) usually require
p-values be reported.

Still hope someone can help...

Ullrich