[R] apply in apply

baptiste Auguié ba208 at exeter.ac.uk
Fri May 30 11:37:17 CEST 2008

Thank you for the suggestions (off-list as well). I think the best
option may eventually be an explicit for loop to make things clearer.
To clarify a bit, I've used the plot function in the example where in
fact it is a numerical integration (which is why I need to pass an
additional variable in the second apply call),

> intg <- function (y, x)
> {
>     n <- length(x)
>     index <- order(x)