[R] trellis device

Sean99 hanx at purdue.edu
Fri May 30 20:30:28 CEST 2008

Hello all,

I used pushViewport to create a viewport with a 9*8 layout. In each cell, I
used lattice to draw plots. In the final output, if I used the
trellis.device(),i.e., the default device, the 9*8 plots I intend to draw
seem ok in terms of the letter size and everything in each cell. But if i
try to use trellis.device("postscript",file="./conditional.ps", color=T) to
save it, once i opened it in R using system(...), everything in each cell is
not in good shape any more. How can I save the plots as it is in the default
device? Thanks so much.