[R] Help needed using 3rd party C library/functions from within R (Nvidia CUDA)

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 4 14:16:22 CET 2008

Please see the R posting guide (the footer of this and every R-help
message).

- This is not an R-help question but an R-devel one.
- You have not told us your OS, nor any of the 'at a minimum' information
requested in the posting guide.

But look at nm -g myFunc.so to see what symbols are exported.

Please post any follow-up help request on R-devel, with as far as possible
a completely reproducible example.