[R] ordered logistic regression of survey data with missing variables

Thomas Lumley tlumley at u.washington.edu
Tue Nov 4 20:56:35 CET 2008

You can analyse multiple imputations with the survey and mitools  package,
and there is a toy example including ordinal logistic regression at
http://faculty.washington.edu/tlumley/survey/svymi.html

If am I reading their documentation correctly, 'mice' creates what Rubin
calls 'proper imputations', for which the calculations are correct
('improper' imputations are more efficient but the simple variance
calculations are wrong).

The bootstrap approach that Stas Kolenkov pointed out looks attractive as
long as it is computationally feasible.

 	-thomas