[R] R 2.8.0 for Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex i386

Vincent Goulet vincent.goulet at act.ulaval.ca
Wed Nov 5 20:34:35 CET 2008

Le mer. 5 nov. à 12:11, Robert Zimbardo a écrit :

> Hi all
>
> Is there going to be a binary of R 2.8.0 for Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex
> i386 -
> i.e., not just amd 64bit?

I was going to reply that the binaries have been there for a few days
already, but I realize I forgot to copy them to my repository. It's
done now and they will reach CRAN mirrors within the next few hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

In the future, please ask Ubuntu related questions on R-SIG-Debian
(cc'd) where such postings have a far greater chance of being noticed.

> Thx,
> RZ

---
   Vincent Goulet, Associate Professor