[R] FW: [rkward-devel] questions on RKWard

Donatas G. dgvirtual at akl.lt
Fri Nov 7 09:21:17 CET 2008

To get output going into the Output tab, your either have to work
through the rkward menus, or you have to wrap up your commands in
rkward-specific code; you can get examples of the code by running any
statistical operation through the menus and checking the code produced
by rkward (it is shown beneath each interactive dialog).

Regarding the 3-rd problem, can you just check the option "Do not
display this message again"? Rkward, despite the warning, should display
the help output in html in a new tab.

Regarding the 1-st problem, just go into menu Settings > Configure
Rkward > General and choose your startup action...

Regarding the 2-nd problem - yes, it is strange that this kde
application does not have the standard kde dialog in Settings menu
"Configure shortcuts". But in my case there are some shortcuts
predefined, like, ctrl+shift+O opens a new workspace...

Hope this helps

Donatas G.