[R] determining plot location in lattice

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Sun Nov 9 00:28:31 CET 2008

Glad I could be of help.

Some possible enhancements that you may want to try:

I would wrap all of that into a function so that the assignments using <<- don't put stuff into the global environment but just change things in the top level functions local environment.

Rather than having the click plot function do a replot I would have your makePlot function export the PLT coordinates to the top level function, then clickPlot would just need to compare to those values without replotting each time (you can have other controls replotting if desired).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org