[R] how to stop without error message?

Mark.Bravington at csiro.au Mark.Bravington at csiro.au
Tue Nov 11 04:34:01 CET 2008

Thank you Hadley & John

Hadley's approach below is the kind of thing I was expecting-- I'd just never managed to figure out how to use tryCatch. John has also made me think that I could probably patch things up by modifying my calls to 'try'-- because sometimes I do want to print the error messages from the 'try's, it just depends on what they are. On balance, it's probably time for me to get to get to grips with 'tryCatch'.

Thanks again

mark

--
Mark Bravington
CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences

ph (+61) 3 6232 5118
fax (+61) 3 6232 5012
mob (+61) 438 315 623