[R] problem of unix package installation, following code no response: install.packages("packagename", dependecise=TRUE)

Yihui Xie xieyihui at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 11:14:26 CET 2008

It has nothing to do with your UNIX system. The CRAN mirror at CMU is
currently not available. You may choose another mirror. For example,

install.packages('SASxport', repos = 'http://cran.cnr.berkeley.edu')

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>
Phone: +86-(0)10-82509086 Fax: +86-(0)10-82509086