[R] creating a file of p.values

lave0083 at umn.edu lave0083 at umn.edu
Wed Nov 12 17:15:24 CET 2008

Hi all,

I am performing hundreds of kruskal wallis tests and trying to figure out
how to create a file of the p.values I obtain.

This is the code I use for the tests:
 A2<-kruskal.test(X2~treatment)
 A3<-kruskal.test(X3~treatment)
 A4<-kruskal.test(X4~treatment)
 A5<-kruskal.test(X5~treatment)
 A6<-kruskal.test(X6~treatment)
 A7<-kruskal.test(X7~treatment)
 A8<-kruskal.test(X8~treatment)
 A9<-kruskal.test(X9~treatment)
ect

and I can get the p values from each one individually by:
A2$"p.value"

I was hoping to figure out how to make one list of all of the p values I
need without having to type each one seperately

I tried
> list1<-list(A1$"p.value":A3$"p.value")
> list1
[[1]]
[1] 0.8419078

but you see this only gives me the first p-value when I was trying to get 3.

I also tried
> list1<-list(A1$"p.value", A2$"p.value")
> list1
[[1]]
[1] 0.8419078

[[2]]
[1] 0.1127509

and this works but I would have to type them all out.

If anyone is aware of a shortcut that would be helpful. Thanks