[R] Surface plotting

mentor_ mentor_ at gmx.net
Thu Nov 13 14:51:20 CET 2008

Hi,

I would like to plot a matrix which comprises 3 columns.
So first column should be the x-axis.
Second the y-axis and the third one should be the z-axis.

I know that I can plot such data using the scatterplot3d, but I would like
have a surface plot like you can do with wireframe and persp. But both,
persp and wireframe,
want to have x and y as descending data, at least persp. I am not sure but
wireframe is actually
doing excatly the same.

So is there a way to plot each of the three columns on a different axis and
having a surface?
Cheers!