[R] 3D trajectory plot?

Michael Grant mwgrant2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 22:05:52 CET 2008

Are you talking about a 'streamline' like might be made with 'vtk'? or in a number of fluid dynamics, groundwater packages, particle physics codes, etc.? There was an exploratory hook up of R and vtk by M. Kondrin a year or two back (linux only). Search the archives. Parsing a vtk dataset in R should relatively straight-forward.

HTH
Michael Grant