[R] RES: PostScript File Dimensions

Rodrigo Aluizio r.aluizio at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 00:39:30 CET 2008

Thanks David, you are absolutely right, the solution was more simple than I
was wondering, sorry for the mistake.
I always read the help files and search the older topic of the list before
posting, but this time I wasn't able found out a solution for such a simple
thing. I got very closer to your suggestion with other tries I've not
included in my first mail. But I got an error saying "The image is to large"
and gave up. It was only a question of changing the width and height
values...

Once again thank you, I'll try harder a next time.

Rodrigo.