[R] Levelplot + Mosaic Plot hybrid?

Felix Andrews felix at nfrac.org
Tue Nov 18 03:47:47 CET 2008

Hi Kitty,

You can scale the grid cells of a levelplot using the 'shrink'
argument; see ?panel.levelplot

As for your mosaic question, are you using the 'mosaicplot' function
in the graphics package, or 'mosaic' in the vcd package, or something
else? I suggest you provide a minimal example if you want further
help.

-Felix

2008/11/18 Kitty Lee <lee.kitty at yahoo.com>:
> Hi. I have built a levelplot with 3 variables, X, Y, and Z where X and Y are the two axes and Z represents the intensity (i.e. Z~X*Y).
>
> Now I want to adjust the size of the grid (like a mosaic plot) where the size of each grid is weighted by a variable, W.
>
> Just wonder how can I do that with levelplot?
>
> I tried exploring mosaic plot. How can I manipulate the "col" option to make it represent my Z values?
>
> Any help would be really appreciated. :-)
>
> K.

Felix Andrews / 安福立
http://www.neurofractal.org/felix/
3358 543D AAC6 22C2 D336  80D9 360B 72DD 3E4C F5D8