[R] selection list

thoeb t.hoebinger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 15:02:32 CET 2008

Hello! I want to create a command for choosing input parameters via a new
window that shows a table in which the parameters can be written in.  R
should open a seperate window in which the user is asked to put in some
values (just numbers), afterwards a new file containing these values should
be created and saved in the working directory.
Does anybody how I can solve that problem and which package I need?