[R] skeleton for package containing C code?

Rainer M Krug r.m.krug at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 17:44:46 CET 2008

Hi

I looked in the "writing R extensions" and also into package.skeleton,
but could not find anything:

I am looking for a skeleton or simple example on how to create a
package which contains C++ code.

I only want to implement one function, so nothing complicated. The
idea is to use the package to make it easier to install the function
on several Linux computers - no windows required at the moment.

Thanks,

Rainer

Biology, UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)

Faculty of Science