[R] Exclude holidays in a subset of dates?

Diethelm Wuertz wuertz at itp.phys.ethz.ch
Wed Nov 19 21:07:37 CET 2008

Gabor Grothendieck wrote:

There are the timeDate and timeSeries packages with very powerful
possibilities to handle weekdays, weekends and public holidays for the
G7 countries and CH. You can create your own holiday calenders for many
countries including fix and moveable holidays.

Note, this allows you to create very simply operators like "add two
business days to a date" taking care of weekends und public as well
ecclestiastical holidays all over the world!

Have look and if you like try it

Diethelm