[R] help needed

gauravbhatti gaurav15984 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 23 18:08:24 CET 2008

hi I have a matrix (10x10) and I have to perform t tests on each row by
considering first 5 elements as data set A and next 5 as data set B. This
part is easy, However after one t test on each row, I have to randomly
permute each column to get new values for each row and then perform another
t.test. I can permute the column randomly using the function sample(x) but i
am having problem in fitting this into the matrix to perform t test on the
row. I would appreciate if someone can help me with this.
Or is there a function to randomly get different  matrix from one original
matrix  without having to deal with different columns?