[R] not R but consumer choice contest that has statistical implications

markleeds at verizon.net markleeds at verizon.net
Sun Nov 23 22:34:42 CET 2008

a friend of mine sent me the following and I'm thinking that there are
people on this list  that might be interested and could also hit the 10%
improvement mark possibly ? i don't know any more about it than the
article says so, if someone is interested, I guess you would have to
contact netflix. a "thank you for telling
me about it" gratuity  on the prize money is of course welcome !!!!!!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/23/magazine/23Netflix-t.html?_r=1&ref=technology