[R] Estimating the standard error when you have sampling weights.

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Nov 25 14:51:24 CET 2008

I am having difficulty thinking that you cannot find general material
by doing a Google search, but can tell you from memory that the US
National Center for Health Statistics publishes on the WWW quite a bit
of information about their survey methods.

For an R-centric answer: Have you looked at the survey package that
Lumley created?

Doing  help.search("sampling") I also see that wtd.mean is available
in Harrell's Hmisc. The help page for that function also has useful
links.

--
David Winsemius