[R] [R-pkgs] RQDA-0.1.5 is released

Adrian Dusa dusa.adrian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 20:01:01 CET 2008

Hi ronggui,

I tried to install your package under linux (Kubuntu Intrepid), but the
depending package RGtk2 does not install under Linux, some kind of an error

Warning message:
In install.packages(c("DBI", "RSQLite", "RGtk2", "gWidgets", "gWidgetsRGtk2"))
  installation of package 'RGtk2' had non-zero exit status

You're saying RQDA can be used under Linux, but can it work without RGtk2?
Thanks,
Adrian

--
Adrian Dusa