[R] Business Data Sets

nmarti nate318i at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 01:50:49 CET 2008

Can someone please help me, or point me in the right direction, to find some
“Business” data sets.

In the next couple of weeks I will be teaching a “small business”
class/seminar, and my intensions are to preach the importance of collecting
data on business operations and how to analyze that data.  I.e., sales can
be forecasted by calculating the correlations between x1, x2, and x3.  It’s
nothing complex, I’m just looking for some relatively straight forward data
sets.

So, is there any simple data sets within libraries and packages in R, or
other websites that you know of?

Any help would be appreciated.