[R] par(ask=TRUE) and devAskNewPage(ask=TRUE) not working

mentor_ mentor_ at gmx.net
Thu Nov 27 13:18:42 CET 2008

Hi,

First, I do some calculation, then a plot. Add some lines and texts to the
plot.
Second, do some further calculation, then a plot. Add again some lines and
texts to the plot.
Third, do some further calculation, then....
Fourth, .....

After a plot is complete (means the plot itself, lines and texts) I would
like to click 'enter' to see
the next complete plot (again the plot itself, lines and texts) and so on.

par(ask=TRUE) and devAskNewPage(ask=TRUE) is not working, unfortunately?
Any Ideas?

Regards