[R] chron and R 2.8

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 16:05:08 CET 2008

has anyone had problems with the upgrade to R 2.8 and chron date
classes.  I have a large zoo object that has a chron index, and it is
taking 5x or so longer to do the same calculation as with 2.7 if it
doesn't fail.  I will provide anything necessary I am not entirely
sure what ya'll would need if anything to try and reproduce the
behavior.  I am using the package StreamMetabolism.
thanks

--
Stephen Sefick

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

								-K. Mullis