[R] Reading mixed tables

Hesen Peng hesen.peng at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 02:39:16 CET 2008

Yes. I'm just for killing time in the rainy weekend. Now I'm using
readLines() to read the file and then output the data as a list.

google.read.list <- function(filename){
  temp <- readLines(filename)
  out <- NULL
  tt <- NULL
  for(i in 1:length(temp)){
    strin <- as.numeric(strsplit(temp[i]," ")[[1]])
    if(length(strin)==3){
      tt <- rbind(tt,strin)
    }else{
      if(!is.null(tt)){