[R] about centralization

Simone Gabbriellini simone.gabbriellini at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 17:56:30 CET 2008

Weijia,

if you only need degree centralization, Gabor suggests me those lines
of code and they work great:

## undirected graph
centralization<-(sum(max(degree(g))-degree(g)))/(vcount(g)-1)/
(vcount(g)-2

## directed graph
centralization<-(sum(max(degree(g))-degree(g)))/(2*vcount(g)-1)/
(vcount(g)-2

hope it helps,
Simone