[R] Change color of plot points based on values of a variable

Josip Dasovic jjd9 at sfu.ca
Wed Oct 1 18:36:13 CEST 2008

Thank you, Dieter:

I apologize to all of those who tried to help and who couldn't get my code to work.
I now know three things: 1) stop working at midnight; 2) always provide the correct package
name (I meant arm(), not car(); and 3) when testing code make sure you do it in a new R window.

Dieter has kindly provided a clean version of my code below with a resolution to my plotting
requirements.

Thank you,
Josip