[R] contingency table, several variables from dataframe

Birgitle birgit.lemcke at systbot.uzh.ch
Thu Oct 2 13:40:30 CEST 2008

Thanks for your answer.

It is intended, that the variables are treated as class factor, because
these are binary variables with, for example, the presence or the absence of
a plant organ.
As far as I understood, I have to treat them for other calculations as
factor. Therefore I classified these variables as factors in my original
dataframe.

If I do what you suggested, I have to change the classes of all my
variables. Is there a possibility to do something similar without changing
the classes?

B.

-----