[R] In the OPTIM message....

Ravi Varadhan RVaradhan at jhmi.edu
Fri Oct 3 00:16:40 CEST 2008

Yes, the estimates are reliable when you get that messsage.  If you want a
more rigorous convergence, you can decrease "factr", whose default is 1e07.
However, I am not sure why you need this.

Read the help for `optim'

?optim

Ravi.

-------

Ravi Varadhan, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor, The Center on Aging and Health

Johns Hopkins University

Ph: (410) 502-2619

Fax: (410) 614-9625

Email: rvaradhan at jhmi.edu