[R] RBloomberg to get dividend

davidr at rhotrading.com davidr at rhotrading.com
Fri Oct 3 17:09:10 CEST 2008

Try adding ret="raw" and leaving off start= since that is not supported
for data set requests.
You'll just have to format the returned nested lists yourself. Looking
at the RBloomberg code should give you hints.
(Also I think that field is deprecated - at least I can't find it in my
version, but it still works for now.)
HTH,
David L. Reiner, PhD
Head Quant