[R] time segments intersection

[Ricardo Rodriguez] Your XEN ICT Team webmaster at xen.net
Sat Oct 4 01:47:24 CEST 2008

Hi!

[Ricardo Rodriguez] Your XEN ICT Team wrote:
> Thanks Gabor,
>
> Gabor Grothendieck wrote:
>> If those do not work try installing some other packages, e.g. chron,
>> to see if you can install anything.  If you still have problems there
>> is something wrong with your installation.   Ask on the r-sig-mac list.

Zoo installed. There is a "[R-SIG-Mac] /bin/sh: tar: command not found"
thread with the details. I don't understand yet why and when the problem
originated, but at least Zoo and the other binaries are installing fine no.

Thanks for your proposal. But do you think that it is more
effective/quick to use merge instead of intersect? Mark's idea gives a
numeric output with the number of days the two segments intersect.
Please, WDYT? Thanks!

Greetings,

Ricardo

--