[R] SAS enterprise guide in R?

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 16:52:31 CEST 2008

Hello,

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Hanek Martin
<Martin.Hanek at glaciergroup.com> wrote:
> Our company has been looking at "SAS enterprise guide 4" (Insightful Miner is a similar product from Insightful, I believe) which seems to provide a nice graphical way of displaying/managing a process or project. It is also accessible to non-programmers.
>
> Does any of the R GUIs provide similar functionality please? Can you point me in the right direction?

Probably the most advanced "all-purpose" R GUI is Rcmdr and its
plugins [1]. For an official list of R GUIs, visit this page [2];
packages below Rcmdr could prove of interest. For a shorter list,
check this page [3]. Furthermore, check this related Wiki page [5].

I would also suggest addressing this question to r-sig-gui [4].

Regards,
Liviu

[1] http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/Rcmdr/index.html
[2] http://www.sciviews.org/_rgui/