[R] Sexy Little Number :-)-O

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Sun Oct 5 12:26:29 CEST 2008

Got me the Asus EEE PC 1000 (the one with the 8 and 32 GIG solid state
drives, and added a 4GiG SD for the swap space. Will add another Gig
of RAM for a total of 2). Threw the old (Xandros) Linux off and the
EEE specific Ubuntu 8.04.1 onto it. Got an atom Intel processor which
apparently has two cores. Quite impressive...

Does anyone know, off hand, how I set up the CRAN repository so it
updates from the latest packages (2.7.2)?

What happenend to the South African mirror by the way?

greetings, el
el at lisse.NA el108-ARIN /   *   |   Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)
PO Box 8421             \     / Please send DNS/NA-NiC related e-mail
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/             to dns-admin at na-nic.com.na