[R] How to model this? (R-help Digest, Vol 67, Issue 25)

jose romero jlaurentum at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 06:21:53 CEST 2008

Hello Senne:

I am currently teaching a simulation and modeling course in which we use R for most purposes and Sim Py (a python module for discrete event simulation).  I am looking for a real-life case such as yours to approach in class- if you wish, i would be happy to look into the case you are describing, along with the data, to work out in the course.  If you are interested, please reply with more information as to what your requirements are.

Regards,

jlrp