[R] Graphics window BUG

T.D.Rudolph prairie.picker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 21:43:57 CEST 2008

I thought this problem would be resolved when I switched to R version 2.7.0
(for Windows), but no - anytime I plot something that produces more than one
page of graphics, the graphics window starts by showing the first page,
until such time as I hit enter to show me the next page, at which time it
speeds through every consecutive page and freezes on the last one.  At this
point the last page is all I see and I am incapable of scrolling from one
graphic to the next as I see fit.  I have had this problem for as long as I
have used R; recording history doesn't seem to help....

Tyler