[R] Graphics window BUG

T.D.Rudolph prairie.picker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 22:39:29 CEST 2008

I think I managed to figure out the problem (for the record I use Windows XP
2002):

One is required to set options in Edit-GUI Preferences, then change "Pager
style" to single window.  In the graphics window (x11()) choose
History-Clear History, then History-Record each time you wish to generate a
new series of figures for review in the single window (as opposed to
numerous separate ones).  At this point scrolling using PgUp and PgDn seems
to work fine.

Tyler