[R] R2.7.2 graph printing issue: incomplete printing

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 10 06:55:39 CEST 2008

Assuming this is Windows (you did not say, despite the posting guide),
2.7.2 patched has the following in the CHANGES file:

    o   The clip region was sometimes wrong when printing from the
        menu on a windows() graphics device (in 2.7.2 only).

So simply update to R 2.8.0 beta or R 2.7.2 patched to take advantage of
the fix already available.