[R] Creating GUIs for R

Bos, Roger roger.bos at us.rothschild.com
Fri Oct 10 13:44:11 CEST 2008

I haven't heard Rpad mentioned yet, so I will mention it.  Rpad allows you to run R code inside a browser window.  You can many any kind of GUI you want using html forms and then call the R function from the html page.  The Apache/Rpad install works on any platform and anyone who uses it just need a browser.  I use it at my work to make my R function available to everyone else (none of whom know R).  Very happy with it.

Good luck,

Roger