[R] plotCI

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Sat Oct 11 13:10:33 CEST 2008

Caio Azevedo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using the function "plotCI" with the following command:
>
> plotCI(m.residuos.p.2 [1:41],li=m.residuos.p.3 [1:41],ui=m.residuos.p.4
> [1:41],lty=1,ylab="")
>
> This generates exactly what I want except for the fact that I wanna drawn a
> line linking the points (m.residuos).
>
> How could I do that?

Hi Caio,
Sad to say, the plotCI function as it stands won't do this. I recall
having had a look at this before and putting it on the back burner for
so long that I had to throw it out and open another can of soup. If you
use plot with type="b" and the one of the error bar functions (e.g.
dispbars), you can get what you want. Maybe I can fix this at some point.

Jim

PS Hey Rolf, wassup? Man wanna drawn a line, sokay wihme.