[R] how to evaluate a cubic Bezier curve (B-spline?) given the four control points

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Mon Oct 13 18:59:49 CEST 2008

You could look at the xspline function.  It approximates b-splines or Bezier curves given control points and shape parameters.  It can either plot the spline or return a bunch of point on the curve for comparison to other values.

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center