[R] problem using R

shradha mukherjee shrads162 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 10:37:19 CEST 2008

Hi ,
I am having serious trouble doing this homework. I am using R for doing the homework. I am having the following specific problem:
a) when I input the data using the command > Wbdc <-read.table("wdbc.txt")  I do not see the data.
b) When I want to run histogram using command > hist(area) I get an error message,
Error in hist(area) : object "area" not found.

I am attaching the data file I imported to R and a screenshot of the workspace.
Please help.
Thanking you
Shradha Mukherjee