[R] Getting frustrated with RMySQL

Ted Byers r.ted.byers at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 00:02:15 CEST 2008

Thanks Jeffrey and Barry,

I like the humour.  I didn't know about xkcd.com, but the humour on it is
familiar.  I saw little Bobby Tables what seems like eons ago, when I first
started cgi programming.

Anyway, I recognized the risk of an injection attack with this use of
sprint, but in this case, there is no risk because all the data used is
coming from previously sanitized data in our DB, and the parameters in this
case will invariably be integers.

Thanks again

Ted