[R] Lattice key title color

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Wed Oct 15 17:46:41 CEST 2008

Yes, I agree that for searching for specific terms, the file approach is great.  I suggested the TkListView more for browsing through the possible parameters to learn what is there and can be changed (and to see what the current values are of those of interest).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org