[R] NAs in color2D.matplot

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Thu Oct 16 13:30:28 CEST 2008

bg708 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to plot a large matrix by using color2D.matplot. A substantial
> part of the matrix has no data (NAs). However, when trying to plot it, I get
> an error. It is only when I change all NAs to zeros that it works, but that
> in some way introduces 'wrong' data. Is there any workaround this? Thank you
> in advance!!!

Hi Bernardo,
The problem is really in color.scale, and I can't really fix it properly
this evening. I will try to rewrite both functions to handle this
problem. With any luck, I may have it done this weekend, and it will
appear sometime next week in version 2.4-8. The intended solution is to
have NAs preserved in the output of color.scale.

Jim