[R] Plotting 2D Logistic regression

Feldman, Ruben ruben.feldman at citi.com
Fri Oct 17 19:59:55 CEST 2008

Hi,
My data has time series for different variables and I want to predict
"ctw" with the value of each other variable at that point in the series.
I have run a logistic regression:
logreg <- glm(ctw ~ age + OFICO + ... + CCombLTV, data=mydata,
family=binomial("logit"))
And I am trying to get a plot of the logistic regression I have just
performed, on the same plot as the actual time series. Apparently
lin.reg can only deal with linear regressions, from the error I am
getting.

Do you know what function I should be using and where I can get it?

Thanks so much!
RF