[R] plot - central limit theorem

Yihui Xie xieyihui at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 14:39:00 CEST 2008

Thanks, Duncan, I agree with you in terms of doing the tests
independently. I've modified the code and updated the package at
R-forge.

As for the choice of vertical bars or points, you are free to provide
the option "type = 'h'" or "type = 'p'" in the function.

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>
Phone: +86-(0)10-82509086 Fax: +86-(0)10-82509086