[R] Variable shortlisting for the logistic regression

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Oct 21 03:46:31 CEST 2008

I nominate the below 2 paragraphs (or a possible shortening of them) as a new fortune.  While not as entertaining as many of the current fortunes, the wisdom gained and sentiment expressed deserves preservation and easy reference for future posters who think that Frank is only trying to be funny.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org